Call for lead times
The Ti MV 30-25 housing is rated to 6000m. With a glass dome it is suitable for harsh environment wide angle imaging. Whether its deep water research, chemical tank inspection, or radiation monitoring this rugged enclosure can handle it.
The open design fits a variety of camera and lens combinations so you can use the camera of your choice.
The Titanium MV 30-25 features
- Open design to fit a variety of camera and lens options
- Titanium body and dome port
- 316 stainless steel hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Crystal clear wide-angle dome ports
- "STRING-LOC" door closure for quick and easy maintenance
- Adjustable camera tray
- Double bore 1/8 inch o-ring design
- Indexed mounting system for high precision positioning
- Alignment pins on the door and mounting brackets for precision installation
- Depth Rating: 6000 meters
Pricing is for housing ONLY and does not includes lens, camera, or connectors.