Underwater vision systems deliver performance AND functionality. Machine vision (MV) cameras are renowned for being compact, affordable, and highly adaptable while delivering high-quality images. Now capture these benefits in an underwater system.
These plug-and-play systems can be customized with an 8 or 13 pin bulkhead and fully compatible with the gamut of machine vision cameras as well as Baumer HXG20, Allied Vision Prosilica GE, Point Grey Grasshopper, Point Grey Zebra cameras. The MV-series provides
- Options for marine science-grade anodized aluminum or acetal bodies
- Crystal clear wide-angle dome ports
- "STRING-LOC" door closure
- Adjustable camera tray
- Double bore 1/8 inch o-ring design
- Indexed mounting system for high precision positioning
- Depth Rating: 877 meters
- Maximum Lens size: 2.5" or camera up to 52mm high
MV- Series Manual
Pricing is for housing ONLY and does not includes lens, camera, or connectors.